Nothing wrong with needing a little inspiration with writing meal plans for the month of April for my clients. 😛
I get to learn way more than most moms do about the trials and tribulations of breastfeeding BEFORE I have children.
The human body is truly astonishing. The fact that a mother’s body will produce milk with higher calories for premature babies or babies who need to do some growth catch up is just one beyond amazing attribute of a mother’s milk.
Breastfeeding Perks for baby:
- Antibodies & Immunities
- Babies breastfed exclusively for 6 months are likely to have fewer ear infections, respiratory illnesses & episodes of diarrhea
- Lower SIDS risk
Breastfeeding Perks for mom:
- Reduces risk of cancer – breast, uterine & ovarian
- Promotes postpartum weight loss
- Decreases risk of postmenopausal osteoporosis
- Child spacing – breastfeeding delays ovulation
- Saves money – at least $800/year
Who knows… maybe becoming a Certified Breastfeeding Consultant is in my future 🙂
^^^ANOTHER MUST READ^^^
What’d I learn today?!
I LOVE WORKING WITH NEONATES!
Give me all those babies 😫
Healthy Vegan Chili
No problem. Add a pound of turkey burger with an addition 1/2 cup vegetable broth 😃👌🏼
Keeping your ❤ in check.
Look for low sodium broth, beans, and tomato paste. & find salt free seasonings for your recipe 👍🏾
Just got back from the Windy City for my internship vacation. I use to be so strict on myself with money. Now, I take advantage of every trip I can get and treat myself for all my hard work. ❤
Life is too short to be unhappy.